I’m thinking about doing Six Sentence Sunday for the next little while. One thing I haven’t done on this blog is add any samples of what I’ve been writing. I like what I write – I really do – but I have this inferiority issue where I think that no one else will. Even though the few people I’ve shared with are all “MORE WE WANT MORE. MORE CHAPTERS. RIGHT NOW.” Well now it’s time to punch fear in its fucking face. I don’t want to spend hours sifting through my writing looking for the bits that I think are the awesomest, so I think I’ll just take six from whatever I’ve written that day. And there will be rules, because I like rules.
1. Thou shalt not receive any context. All thou shall get is six.
2. Thy own post shall be true to what I have written.
3. Wretchedness shalt not prevail shouldst thy forget to post.
4. Thy use of autopost shall be permitted in cases of grand voyages and other distractions.
5. Such a challenge as this shall inspire thy best writing lest thou giveth words of woe.
Seriously, people used to talk like that?
Stay tuned for the first edition, coming September 2.