It was one year ago today that I started this blog. I’ve connected with lots of great people who have offered sage advice – thank you! – and have found an outlet for all the writing-related miscellany teeming in my head.
I’ve had visitors from 35 different countries. Wow!
Some strange search terms have brought people my way. Few have to do with writing though – most refer to either my tattoo or my typewriters. A few of my favourites:
- Nicole Bross – guys? it’s nicolebross.com. Who keeps searching this over and over?
- make sure your worst enemy is not living between your own two ears – Sage advice…
- do not give up tattoo – close, I suppose.
- actors who played werewolves – Michael J. Fox? I’ve never discussed this before.
- can i call myself award winning – Now that you’ve reached this blog, yes you can!
- bathroom mirror pictures facebook – OMG I hate it when people do this. Why why why?
- you are not ordinary for me – Thanks, love. You’re a peach.
- you rise and shine and i’ll – Yes that was the complete search term. I don’t even know.
- longest thing ever written – Not this blog, that’s for sure.
- introduction to my mind – Pie’s always a good start with me.
- been procrastinating for days now, it’s not even funny anymore. – TELL ME ABOUT IT.
- it feels like my mind is unraveling – TELL ME ABOUT IT.
Anyway, happy anniversary to me. When I look back at where I was a year ago, I can’t believe how much I’ve accomplished. I hope the next year brings much more of the same.