Because we all have our little issues, don’t we?
- 12-point font looks too big. 11-point font looks too small. Using 11.75-point font makes you a crazy person.
- Having to listen to every Sleater-Kinney song in your iTunes library because you can’t remember which one reminded you of your main character.
- Witty t-shirt about writers you found on etsy doesn’t come in your size.
- You forgot to add tags to your latest blog post; it gets no comments.
- One of your characters has a serious thing for tea. The next thing you know you have a cupboard full of loose leaf blends.
- Your other writer friends are counting on you to get published first so they can use your agent.
- Your cat threw up on your favourite writing blanket; now you must choose between smelling regurgitated Science Diet and cold feet.
- You have to start keeping a sweater in the bathroom for the nights when you wake up with an idea and sneak out of the bedroom to tap it into your phone.
- You can’t find an image for the writing quote you want to pin to your inspiration pinboard.
- Just when you’re really getting into the zone, your kids’ 45 minutes at Ikea Smaland is up.
*all true of me in the last few weeks. life’s a bitch, hey?*